Little Rock Civil Litigation Attorneys
The law firm of Tinsley & Youngdahl, PLLC, has the experience and skills to effectively protect our clients’ interests in court. Our attorneys’ trial experience strengthens their positions at the negotiating table, in mediation or in arbitration. We regularly practice in the following areas of civil litigation:
- Labor law matters : We have particular experience representing labor unions in the protection of their rights to organize, collectively bargain, and obtain fair wages and reasonable working conditions, among other concerns. Our lawyers’ experience includes counseling labor unions, representing union members, negotiating and interpreting terms of Collective Bargaining Agreements, handling issues arising under the purview of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), or during arbitration under the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS).
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) litigation: We guide injured railroad workers through the process of reporting railroad accident injuries and obtaining compensation under FELA. FELA compensation differs from workers’ compensation, so it’s important to have an experienced advocate on the case.
- Campaign Finance Law/Election Law: We represent political action committees in the arena of campaign finance and election law. We help set-up and manage Arkansas state political action committees, and consult on matters of Arkansas election law.
- Regulatory litigation : We assist hospitals, universities and commercial businesses involved in regulatory disputes regarding rate hikes, changes to the terms of utility service, and other matters. Our lawyers are well-versed at representing clients’ concerns before the Arkansas Public Service Commission (APSC).
- Probate litigation : We represent beneficiaries involved in estate claims following the death of a loved one, including will contests, mismanagement of assets held in trust, breach of fiduciary duty by the trustee or personal representative, and other inheritance disputes following the death of a loved one.
Even if your needs do not fit neatly into one of the above categories, we encourage you to contact us. If we cannot help you with your particular problem at this time, we can put you in touch with an experienced advocate who can.
Helping You Move Forward
Let us help you get started on your future by moving past your present legal issue. Contact our firm by calling 501-683-8361. From our office in Little Rock, we represent clients throughout the state as well as those out of state with matters requiring representation in Arkansas.